CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students 2023
CMU Australia Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters studies. This Scholarship covers up to AUD $30,000 per academic year.
CMU Australia Scholarships invites applications from international students who want to undertake masters studies at Carnegie Mellon University, Australia for academic year 2020-2021. CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Carnegie Mellon University consistently ranks among the top 50 universities worldwide. In a 2010 Wall Street Journal poll, job recruiters looking for new hires ranked Carnegie Mellon No. 1 in computer science, No. 4 in finance and No. 7 in business. CMU ranked 10 overall.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Carnegie Mellon University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Public Policy and Management
– Information Technology Management
– Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
For more information click here.
- Program Period: 12 Month or 21 Month (according to the program).
- MISM Global / MSPPM Global: January 10, 2022
- MSIT+BIDA: June 15, 2022
- MSPPM: May 31, 2022
CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for CMU Australia Scholarships
To qualify for CMU Australia Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All International Students from Asia, South America and Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks.
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 20211.
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline.
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement.
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded.
How to Apply for CMU Australia Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for CMU Australia Scholarships:
(2) Check the program’s entry requirements.
- All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution.
- All Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
- All 12-month tracks require at least 3 years of professional work experience.All 21-month tracks do not require professional work experience.
- You are required to submit valid test results from either the GRE (General Test) or the GMAT from within the last five years. Students must achieve an average minimum score of GRE 300 or GMAT 600.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants are required to submit a resume. Please submit a one or two page summary of your education skills, accomplishments, employment experience and volunteer experience.
- You are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Video Interview (Optional).
- Two (2) recommendation forms provided from employers, supervisors, professors, or others who are able to comment on your professional and educational goals and potential.
(3) APPLY NOW through our online portal.
- Ensure all sections are completed in full and where required all supporting documentation is uploaded.
- There is no application fee for Carnegie Mellon University in Australia.
- Ensure your application is received by the Admissions Office before the relevant deadline.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023