National Open University Course Materials Download (Open Courseware)
National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) Open Courseware Download Free: Want to download National Open University course materials? Here is how to get the NOUN course materials.
You can use the NOU Open Courseware to get the material and prepare for your examination. Note that you have to download the course materials to your device in PDF format.
You need a pdf reader to view the course materials in your browser or downloading to read on your PC. Be it NOUN courseware for School of Management Science, School of Science and Technology or any other school, you can open them in PDF format.
All candidates should take note that the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN e-course-ware are the course materials which is made available for all registered students of the university to use for studying and to prepare for their various courses.
Take note that the NOUN Management board prohibits the use of its e-Courseware for any of the following as listed below;
- Financial purposes,
- The use of the NOUN Course should ONLY be for Educational purposes.
All students should be aware that the e-Courseware is a store house of all available digital course material of the National Open University. The main aim why the e-course is made available is to help students in their course of studies.
NOUN Prohibits the use of its e-Courseware for; Commercial, Financial purposes other than Educational.
The e-Courseware is a repository of available digital course material of the National Open University that will help you in your course of studies.
You can filter for the course material you want by Faculty, Semester and Level.
To be able to read any of the course materials in this library offline, you must have Adobe acrobat reader (or any other pdf reader) installed on your computer.
You can also Open and read online with a browser that supports pdfs (chrome, firefox, etc).
- To read any of the course materials online, click on the title/link to open that material in your browser.
- To download, either use the download/save option that appears after you have opened it in your browser or right-click the title/link and select the “save link as..” option.
If you have any questions regarding the e-Courseware library, please contact the Head web unit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Emails with respect to e-Courseware issues should have the subject “e-Courseware”.
How To Search For Course Materials On NOUN Open Courseware
If you want to search through the Courseware for any course material, go to NOUN “Course Material”, and use the filters available on the page (see image below). If you do not find your course material in the Courseware, please be patient as the materials are being converted and continually added.
- How to apply for NOUN Admission
- NOUN Registerable Courses and Fees
- NOUN Carryover Course Registration Procedure
- How To Pay School NOUN Fees
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- Open University of Nigeria Courses and Fees
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites
- Noun Fee Analysis/Calculator
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria