Table of Contents
Faculty of Science
You are warmly welcome to the NOUN Faculty Sciences of the National Open University of Nigeria.
The Vice Chancellor of the University, the Dean, and Heads of units of the NOUN Faculty of Science and Technology, all appreciate your interest in studying at the National Open University.
You are fortunate to have been admitted into one of our programmes out of several thousand applicants. Since science is real and scintillating, you will be effectively trained on the use of your brains and hands. Grab this unique opportunity that you have for these exciting programmes.
This site contains information on:
- The NOUN Faculty of Sciences.
- The Staff of the Faculty of Sciences.
- The Programmes available at the Faculty of Sciences.
- The Admission requirements for these programmes.
- Contact information for enquiries should be directed to the School of Science and Technology.
Wishing you a very successful stay at the Faculty.
NOUN Undergraduate Programmes for Faculty of Science:
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Information Technology
B.Sc. Environmental Science and Resource Management
B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
B.Sc. Maths and Computer Science
NOUN Postgraduate Programmes for Faculty of Science:
PGD. Information Technology
M.Sc. Information Technology
The noun Faculty of Science and Technology, being an organ of the University is by extension, mandated by the University Council to amongst other duties:
- Prepare professionals and non-professionals in the various fields of science and technology, through the open and distance learning method;
- Prepare graduates of sound intellectual pedigree in various fields of science and technological education;
- Demonstrate that an open and distance learning approach to science and technology education is feasible;
- Increase the acceptability of the academic programmes of NOUN in a coordinated way, ensuring high quality education at the tertiary level of education;
- Disseminate learning and knowledge through an innovative multiple media teaching/learning system;
- Improve the skills and employability of its students;
- Conduct research on health — related issues;
- Develop — health ‘related’ awareness for the general public through its nursing programme;
- Plan, develop and offer academic programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels;
- Collaborate in the development of courses/programmes offered by other Faculties of the university;
- Provide consultancy to organisations and training to individuals or corporate bodies.
National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Registerable Courses and Fees this Semester 2022
This page is basically for fresh and returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). This is the current NOUN school fees for the 2022/2023 academic session, which have been released by the school senate and made public, and we have used this opportunity, to publish this information publicly here on Student Arrive.
The management board of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has just released the updated school fees schedule for all newly admitted students and old.
Take note, that if you had applied for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) or you are already a student, it is advisable, that you know the current NOUN Courses Outline and school fees for all students, and this information will help you, in avoiding making mistakes. Thus, this Page provides NOUN Registerable Courses and fees this semester for all levels and departments.
Here, you’ll get to know three (3) things namely; i.) Your Registerable Courses, ii.) Exact fees to pay, and iii.) The number of elective Courses to register for this semester.
List of the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Faculties
Select your Faculty below:
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Arts, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Science, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Education, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Management Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Health Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Social Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- Noun Official Websites
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria