INTRODUCTION to Faculty of Social SciencesThe NOUN Faculty of Social Sciences was curved out from the former School of Arts and Social sciences in 2016. This is in accordance with the new paradigm shift from the school unit system to the faculty and departmental system The Faculty’s Mission is to ‘’be highly committed to Academic excellence in the production of human capital for the sustainable development of a knowledge based economy’’ The Faculty currently comprises of 7 departments programme and 5 post graduate programmes
NOUN Undergraduate Programmes for Social Sciences:
|B.Sc. Economics B.Sc. Mass Communication B.Sc. Political Science B.Sc. Tourism Studies B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies B.Sc. Broadcast Journalism B.Sc. Film Production B.Sc. International Relations B.Sc. Development Studies|
NOUN Postgraduate Programmes for Faculty of Social Sciences:
PGD. Mass Communication
M.Sc. Mass Communication
PGD. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
M.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
PGD. Criminology and Security Studies
M.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- Providing Technical Support for TMA upload
- Providing Faculty Record records to MIS e.g. Registrable Courses, course allocation and Admission requirements.
- Helps identify reporting requirements of Faculty for onward transmission to the DMIS
- liaises with DMIS to provide relevant information to Faculty.
- Provides Technical support to the staff of the Faculty e.g. Installing and configuration of internet printers, minor repairs and installation of some software (micro soft offices)
- Resolves student’s issues regarding NOUMIS portal as well as the faculty.
National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Registerable Courses and Fees this Semester 2022This page is basically for fresh and returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). This is the current NOUN school fees for the 2022/2023 academic session, which have been released by the school senate and made public, and we have used this opportunity, to publish this information publicly here on Student Arrive. The management board of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has just released the updated school fees schedule for all newly admitted students and old. Take note, that if you had applied for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) or you are already a student, it is advisable, that you know the current NOUN Courses Outline and school fees for all students, and this information will help you, in avoiding making mistakes. Thus, this Page provides NOUN Registerable Courses and fees this semester for all levels and departments. Here, you’ll get to know three (3) things namely; i.) Your Registerable Courses, ii.) Exact fees to pay, and iii.) The number of elective Courses to register for this semester.
List of the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Faculties
Select your Faculty below:
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Arts, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Science, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Education, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Management Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Health Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- Faculty of Social Sciences, National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- Noun Official Websites
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria