NOUN E-Exam Timetable For 2022_1 Semester – First Draft
NOUN E-exam Timetable – The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has released the first draft of E-examination timetable for the 2022_2 semester. According to the timetable, NOUN E-examination for 100 level and 200 level [Undergraduate] students will commence on Tuesday, 24th
May 2022 – ends on Wednesday, 15th June 2022.
NOUN STUDENTS WRITING E-EXAMS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Check the timetable for omitted courses, search for your course codes on the draft timetable and make sure they are all present, if any is missing click this link https://dea.nou.edu.ng/examination_time_table_suggestion and fill the form
- All NOUN Students are urged to download the timetable, plan and check for errors.
- All comments, feedback and observations about the timetable should be submitted at the counsellor’s office in your study centre.
- E-exam means Computer Base Exam
- NOUN E-exams is for 100 level – 200 level students only
- DAY 1 to Day 9 is for Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Sciences.
- Day 10 to Day 17 is for Faculty of Art, Faculty of Education, Faculty of LAW, Faculty of Management Sciences
- Day 18 to Day 19 is for GST’s – Good Study Guide
- All GST courses are E-exams – If you registered any GST courses check them on the E-exam timetable
About the NOUN E-Examinations
The Noun e-Examination is a computer-based examination administered at 100 and 200 levels only. The examinations comprise Multiple Choice questions (MCQs) and Fill- in- the Gaps (FBQs) question types. The number of questions per course is according to the credit units of a course.
Three (3) credit unit courses have 150 MCQ and FIB FBQ questions, while two (2) credit unit courses have 120 questions.
The Noun e-Exams are conducted at the Noun Study Centres or any other location as may be arranged by the Study Centres.
For undergraduate students, the e-examinations account for 70% of the total score for the course, and Results are issued after Senate ratification of the semester results.
Points to Note About Noun e-Exam Time Table
- The default e-Exam timetable is in Microsoft Excel format. For simplicity, We have made available two more formats – PDF and Microsoft Document file type.
- It can be accessed on a Smartphone, PC/ Computer that has the Microsoft Office Program installed or A document Viewer Application. A good example for a mobile device is this one.
- All complaints and reactions to this Noun e-Exams timetable should reach the DEA electronically before the closing of work on Friday, June 25th, 2022.
What to do next…
- Study, Study, and Study.
- Stamp your printed Noun e-Exam Slip, and
- Plan your activities for making this year’s e-exams great.
We wish you all the best in your exams!
NOUN Fee Analysis/Calculator
National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Registerable Courses and Fees this Semester 2022
This page is basically for fresh and returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). This is the current NOUN school fees for the 2022/2023 academic session, which has been released by the school senate and made public, and we have used this opportunity, to publish this information publicly here on Student Arrive.
The management board of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has just released the updated school fees schedule for all newly admitted students and old.
Take note, that if you had applied for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) or you are already a student, it is advisable, that you know the current NOUN Courses Outline and school fees for all students, and this information will help you, in avoiding making mistakes. Thus, this Page provides NOUN Registerable Courses and fees this semester for all levels and departments.
Here, you’ll get to know three (3) things namely; i.) Your Registerable Courses, ii.) Exact fees to pay, and iii.) The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
List of National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN Faculties
Select your Faculty below:
- How to Login into NOUN E learning Portal for Tma Submissions
- How to apply for NOUN Admission
- NOUN Registerable Courses and Fees
- NOUN Carryover Course Registration Procedure
- How To Pay School NOUN Fees
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- Open University of Nigeria Courses and Fees
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Noun Business Plan (Gst302) And How To Upload
- How to Upload Completed Final Year Project/Seminar and Practicum on (NOUN PAS)
- Noun Official Websites
- Noun Fee Analysis/Calculator
- What You Should Know About National Open University Of Nigeria