SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023
SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. The scholarship offers 100% tuition fees waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation and travel allowance and many more benefits.
SBW Berlin supports educational projects all over the world. With our SBW Berlin Scholarship, we contribute to the international advancement and dissemination of education and knowledge.
The SBW Berlin Scholarship supports young people from abroad who have a financially disadvantaged family background and use the skills they acquire during their studies in Germany to boost long-term non-profit projects, preferably in their home countries.
We award our scholarships for Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes in Berlin and Potsdam on the basis of the student’s academic qualifications, personal aptitudes and social needs. In general, all scientific and artistic disciplines can be funded. In special cases we also assist vocational training in Berlin or Potsdam. Funding of studies in your home country or in other German federal states is excluded.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): SBW Berlin
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All fields
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: May 15 to June 30 / November 15 to December 31 (Annually)
SBW Berlin Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- A room in our shared student flats in Berlin
- Cost-of-living allowance in the amount calculated in section IX.
- Tuition fees
- Possibly also a travel allowance for your journey to Berlin before the start of your studies and for the journey home after you have completed your studies
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for SBW Berlin Scholarship
To qualify for SBW Berlin Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Age Limitation: 18-30 years old
- Applicants should be before the start of their university education or fully enrolled in the first, second or max. third semester at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad) or application for a Master’s degree shortly before or after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree. Average grades correspond with a German grade point average of at least 2.0.
- Applicants who are able to prove a relatively low net income. The total household income of the applicants does not exceed the average income which has been officially stated for their home country. The income of all household members and all sources of income of the family (e.g. from employment, business activities, property, child benefit or pensions) will be taken into account.
Extra-curricular Activities Experience: Applicants who have professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector.
How to Apply for SBW Berlin Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
Note: You should have admission, acceptance or evidence of eligibility to a university in Berlin or Potsdam.
(1) Fill in the application form.
(2) Fill in your personal and contact information and add your photograph.
(3) Provide information about your current and previous education.
(4) Provide information about the following:
- Your parents and members of your household.
- Most recent school or university certificate
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Highest obtained university degree
- Current occupation and desired career
- Training, in case of applications for vocational training
- Internships and professional experience
- Your skills, hobbies and interests
- Travel abroad experience
- Volunteering experience
(5) Include the following documents:
- Motivation letter (1 or 2 pages long)
- Copy of your last school or university certificate that shows your grade point average
and a grade overview
- copy of your highest academic degree (high school diploma or university certificate) with
your grade point average and a grade overview
If available, copies of the following documents as well:
- University admission or evidence of your qualification for university entrance
- Copy of an internationally recognized language certificate for the language in which your
studies will be taught
- All previous work, training, apprenticeship and internship certificates and references
- If you have already started studying: all so far obtained university certificates and records
of achievements (graded and ungraded)
We recommend all applicants to submit the following additional documents, which are not mandatory:
- one or two letters of recommendation from professors, schoolteachers, employers, etc.
- evidence of the net household income
Note: Non-certified copies and translations are sufficient for the application. If the applicant successfully passes the selection process, certified copies of some of those documents will be required during the verification process.
(6) The application and all enclosed certificates and supporting documents must be submitted in
German or English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final decision whether a scholarship (starting the following semester) will be granted can be
expected at the beginning of February respectively the beginning of August of each year.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023