Bocconi University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters studies. These scholarships provide full tuition waiver, worth up to approximately € 12,000 per year (for Undergraduate) and € 13,000 per year (for Graduate) and accommodation.
With the goal of making higher education available to all talented and deserving students, the University has long been committed to an investment policy that supports these students. Our ever-expanding financial aid system is based on both merit and need.
The scholarships are awarded based on their academic excellence. Bocconi University is dedicated to make superior level of higher education available to brilliant students. The awards provide recipients with valuable financial support, ensuring students can enjoy the benefits of a top-quality academic experience regardless of their financial situation.
More than a century on, we continue to teach students to pursue their ambitions while maintaining strong ethics and values.
Our programs develop and challenge students who are keen to grow, inside and outside of their studies. We offer a range of extra-curricular programs that help to build confidence, leadership and team-working skills, from sports clubs such as football, basketball and water polo, to performing arts, yoga and relaxation techniques.
We are based in a city of culture, and our students have a world of art, music and theater at their fingertips. Every year, our Bocconi Art Gallery initiative shines a light on contemporary art in collaboration with international artists and prominent galleries.
Our students leave Bocconi with a quality education, and a broad understanding of the wonder and opportunity in the world.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Bocconi University
- Study in: Milan, Italy
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Bachelor Program or Master of Science Program offered at the University.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program.
- Deadline: For Undergraduate (April 14, 2022). For Masters (April 21, 2022 / May 27, 2022)
Bocconi University Scholarships provide the recipient with following benefits:
- The Bocconi International Award consists of a 50% tuition reduction for both Undergraduate and Graduate level.
- The Merit Award includes a full tuition waiver, worth up to approximately € 12,000 per year (for Undergraduate) and € 13,000 per year (for Graduate).
- The awards will be automatically renewed for maximum of 2 years (for Undergraduate) or the second year (Graduate) provided the required minimum academic progress are met.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Bocconi University Scholarships
To qualify for Bocconi University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Outstanding International Applicants who are admitted to the first year of a Bachelor Program or Master of Science program at Bocconi and whose academic profile is considered to be amongst the top applicants will be considered for a Bocconi Merit and International Awards based on the admission’s application submitted to Bocconi University.
How to Apply for Bocconi University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- You must apply to a Undergraduate or Graduate Program at Bocconi University.
- A separate scholarship application will not be required.
- The evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023