Clark University was founded in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. We’ve come a long way in the intervening years, but one thing has never wavered: Our commitment to meaningful education that leads to positive change for our community and our world.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: November 15, 2022 / January 1, 2022
Clark Global Scholarship Program, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- You need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- You need first to create an account here.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022