- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
For a list of full specialties, you can check this link.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- The scholarship covers up to CAD 7000 of the tuition fees
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To qualify for Douglas College International Student Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- For taking admission, applicants need to submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% equivalent or greater.
- Applicants should meet the English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- For more information about the admission requirements, Contact Douglas College International.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
(1) After receiving an admission offer from the college, apply for the scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button below to download and fill the application form.
(2) Submit the required documents below to the following address:
Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The application form, completed and signed by the student.
- International waiver of anyone with access to the admission information.
- Scan of passport and the study permit (if applicable).
- proof of graduation with certified original copies if in a language other than English.
- language proof.
- A non-refundable CAD 100 application fee receipt. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College:
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023