Hubei Government Scholarship 2023
Hubei Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The initial fund of the scholarship is 35 million yuan (US$5 million) from the Beijing Municipal Education Commission. The scholarship is classified into three categories with the highest at 40,000 yuan (US$5,700) for each recipient.
Hubei is one of the most well-developed provinces in education and scientific research. There are over 120 higher learning institutions, including two of the Top Ten Universities in China (Wuhan University and Huazhong University of Science and Technology) and 7 key universities listed in the National 211 Project. Up to the end of 2010, the population of undergraduate student in higher learning institutions of Hubei reached 1.4 million and that of the postgraduate student reached 103 thousand.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Hubei Government
- Study in: China
- Courses Offered: Philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, management, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, and art.
- Hubei Government Scholarship Deadline: Between February and June
List of Universities which offer Hubei Government Scholarship
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Central China Normal University
- Wuhan University of Technology
- China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
- Huazhong Agricultural University
- South-Central University for Nationalities
- Hubei University
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology
- Yangtze University
- Jianghan University
- Hubei University of Technology
- Wuhan Institute of Technology
- Wuhan Textile University
- Hubei University of Chinese Medicine
- Wuhan Polytechnic University
- Hubei University of Automobile Technology
- Hubei University for Nationalities
- Hubei University of Medicine
- Hubei University of Economics
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education
- Hubei Institute of Fine Arts
- Wuhan Conservatory of Music
Duration of Scholarship
- Applicants for Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral Degrees in Chinese universities and colleges in Beijing region: duration of scholarship should be under 4 years.
- Applicants for Chinese language training or relevant advanced studies in Chinese universities and colleges in the Beijing region: the duration of scholarship should be under one year.
- Scholars and international students for specialized training in Chinese universities and colleges in Beijing region: the duration of scholarship should be under one year.
- Exchange students or students with outstanding contributions to international education in Beijing: the duration of scholarship should be under one year.
Hubei Government Scholarship can be classified into 5 types:
- Undergraduate Scholarship is 10,000 per year;
- Graduate Scholarship is 15,000 RMB per year;
- Doctorate scholarship is 20,000 RMB per year;
- General Scholar Scholarship is 5,000 RMB per 6 months or 10,000 per year;
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship (including visiting scholars, similarly hereinafter) is 10,000 per 6 months or 20,000 per year.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Hubei Government Scholarship
To qualify for Hubei Government Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: Requirement for the applicant’s language proficiency is based on the requirement of the academic programs and determined by the individual higher learning institution.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except Chinese citizens.
- Applicants should be foreign citizens with valid passport and, should be friendly to China.
- Applicants should be well-behaved, hardworking, grade excellent and in good health.
- Undergraduate scholarship applicants should be within average age of 25 years old and have obtained degree equal to Chinese High School Degree or above.
- Graduate Scholarship applicants should within the average of 30 year old and have obtained bachelor degree.
- Doctorate Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 35 years old and have obtained master’s degree.
- All General Scholar Scholarship applicants should be within the average age of 40 years old and Chinese language scholars should have obtained Higher School Degree or above, professional scholars should have obtained bachelor’s degree or above or should be university students in grade 2 or above.
- Advanced Scholar Scholarship applicants should have obtained master’s degree or above and associate professor title or above, and should be the average age of 50 years old.
- Applicants do not obtain any financial aid from Chinese government or other organizations.
- Meeting entry requirements of the applied university and program.
How to Apply for Hubei Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following step by step application instructions to avail Hubei Government Scholarship:
- Select a university which offer Hubei Government Scholarship (List of universities is given above)
- Once you finalize any university situated in Hubei then visit the website of that University in Hubei for “International Students” and locate Scholarships tab
- In Scholarships Section, click on Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship. Here you’ll find the complete procedure guide of that particular Hubei University with application forms and required document list but see below steps for the general procedure:
- List of Documents Required for Hubei Municipal Government Scholarship:
- Application Form of Hubei Provincial Foreign Student Scholarship
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest Diploma
- Notarized Transcript or Certificate of Job Title
- Letter of Recommendation
- Health Certificate
- Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China.
- If required by the university, fill its online application form as well on university website you chose to study in
- Find the address of the university to dispatch your admission documents
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023