Musser Fellowship program is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers the tuition fee of $25000 for the complete period of research study.
Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies are open to international students from all over the world who intend to undertake postgraduate studies at Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies for academic year 2022-2023. These scholarships will cover the tuition fee for the complete period of research study.
The fellowship is designed for entrepreneurs who wish to increase their business knowledge and skills, and individuals who are passionate about starting their own business, leading a start-up company, or taking a leadership position in a rapidly-growing new or emerging firm.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
Musser Fellowship provide a stipend of up to USD 25,000.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Musser Fellowship
To be eligible for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Candidates applying for Warren V. Musser Fellowship In Entrepreneurial Studies must be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate program at Penn State Great Valley.
- Candidates must accept the award within two weeks of notification.
- Applicants with at least three years of work experience will be considered.
- Candidates are not permitted to be employed during the fellowship program.
- Applicants must enroll in and complete at least four graduate courses (12 credits) in each semester of the award.
- Must maintain at least a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 during the award period.
- Applicants of Warren V. Musser Fellowship In Entrepreneurial Studies are required to be involved in co-curricular learning projects and research, presentations, and other activities.
- Must work alongside a mentor based on academic and career goals.
- Applicants must take part in the annual campus event for scholarship recipients and donors.
How to Apply for Musser Fellowship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Complete the application
- Upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022