Government under Thailand International Postgraduate Program (TIPP) offer fully funded masters scholarship to international students for 2022-2023. The Thailand Government scholarships will cover living allowance accommodation allowance, settlement money, books allowance and thesis allowance.
(TIPP) was introduced in 2000 as a framework in providing postgraduate scholarships for developing partners. Believing that knowledge sharing is an important pillar of South-South Cooperation, TIPP offers opportunities for Thailand and its partners to exchange their experiences and best practices that would contribute to long-term and sustainable development for all.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Thailand University / Thailand Government
- Study in: Thailand
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to check all the available courses.
- Program Period: This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
- Deadline: March 15, 2022
Thailand Government Scholarships will cover:
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- Living Allowance 7,000 Baht Per Month.
- Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Thailand Government Scholarships
To qualify for Thailand Government Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: Good Command of English. Candidates who English is not the first language and Bachelor’s degree was not taught in English have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulation
- Eligible Countries: List of Eligible Countries
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list. (See “List of Eligible Countries)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree
- Candidates should be working in the area related to the course provided
- Age Should be less than 50 Years
- Candidates must have good physical and mental condition.
- TICA reserves the rights to revoke scholarship offered to awardees who violate rules and
- Other requirements apart from these will be under consideration by the University
How to Apply for Thailand Government Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Thailand Government Scholarships:
(1) The candidates must fill in the online application form on TICA website
(2) The candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation (such as Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or by relevant central government agencies for which the nominated candidates currently work. Nomination must be in line with relevant rules and regulations of the nominating countries/territories. The National Focal Point will forward the nominated candidates’ documents to the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate – General accredited to eligible countries/territories.
- TIPP application form (Download from here)
- Medical report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree (to show the courses that you have learnt throughout Bachelor’s degree)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
All forms are duly filled out and endorsed by the candidates’ supervisor and the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation. All of related documents must be in English. Each of eligible countries/territories can nominate up to five (5) candidates per academic program.
(4) The application procedure will complete when TICA has received the hard copy of the application form and other related documents through the Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate – General accredited to eligible countries/territories
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023