Founded in 1881, the Webster Vienna Private University is a private American university in Vienna, Austria. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs for students.
Why at the Webster Vienna Private University? The university is a worldwide institution which ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters studies. This scholarship covers up to 21,000 Euros of tuition per academic year.
At Webster Vienna, we know financial considerations are important when making academic-related decisions. That’s why we’re here to help assist our students—you—in securing a brighter future through student loans and scholarships.
Together, we’ll help you achieve academic excellence by ensuring you have access to our available financial aid programs, the necessary eligibility requirement and an understanding of our application process.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Webster Vienna Private University
- Study in: Austria
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available courses
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: May 31, 2022 / November 30, 2022
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships are of following types:
Webster Vienna Scholarships: This scholarship provide up to 7,000 € Award Per Academic year for masters and up to 10,000 € Award Per Academic year for undergraduate.
Borealis Social Scholarship: This scholarship covers 21,000 Euros of tuition per academic year.
Borealis Excellence Award: This scholarship provide 10,000 € Award Per Academic year.
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships
To qualify for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Webster Vienna Scholarships:
- Students must have Minimum 3.0 GPA
- You must have minimum B2 English proficiency
- You should have financial need
- You should write good essay and recommendations
- You should be newly accepted undergraduate student starting in Fall 2022
Borealis Social Scholarship:
- Eligible students should have achieved a cumulative academic GPA (Grade Point Average) between 3.5 and 4.0 on a scale of 4.0;
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with the standard admissions requirements of Webster Vienna Private University;
- The Scholarship student must be enrolled full-time and may begin their first year of study in the Fall semester 2021;
- Proven English proficiency of the scholarship student is crucial: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) scores are required prior to admission if it is not established that the student is a native English speaker; and
- Students accepted on probation or those who need to take ESLG (English as a second language) classes are not eligible
Borealis Excellence Award:
- Eligible students have to demonstrate outstanding academic excellence and must hold and maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.8 and 4.0 (on a scale of 4.0) after completing their first academic year at Webster Vienna;
- Extra-curricular activities in relation to the studies (contests, events, meet-ups, etc.) will be evaluated during the selection procedure;
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with the standard admissions requirements of Webster Vienna Private University; and
- The Scholarship student must be enrolled full-time. Full-time students complete a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
How to apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Your acceptance letter, to prove that you have been accepted to a full degree program a
- Financial motivation letter. This should be a document written by the applicant explaining his or her financial background, how the scholarship would help finance her/his education and why she or he deserves the scholarship.
- Official financial documents (officially translated into English if not in English) such as salary slips, employer or pension confirmation of respective net earnings. All amounts must be stated iEURUR. If not, please convert the amounts intEURUR and indicate which rate was used. No bank account statements are accepted. In case of self-employment, please submit the company information and an official letter stating net earnings (iEURUR).
An original essay in English on one of the two topics provided below:
- Many students at Webster Vienna Private University have cultural heritage, skill, or talent that defines them and enriches the lives of their peers. If you hold such an interest or have a unique background, please share more in a 1000-1200-word essay; or
- Many believe that we learn from our mistakes. In a 1,000-1,200-word essay, describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure. Explain the situation, what actions you took, and how you learned from this experience.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023