Turkey Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies. Turkiye Burslari Scholarship covers monthly stipend up to 1600 TL per month, tuition Fee, return flight ticket, health insurance and accommodation.
Apart from providing educational opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey also offers scholarships to outstanding international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Turkey Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey. Turkey Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Various Universities
- Study in: Turkey
- Deadline: February 20, 2022
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- The Turkish government offers free Turkish scholarships to international students all around the world. And they cover almost all disciplines and all levels of study: bachelor, master, and doctorate. There are 1325 programs you can find them from here
It depends on the program.
- 4 Years for bachelor + 1 Year Turkish language preparation year.
- Master’s: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 year
- PhD: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
- Check scholarship’s timeline from Here
Turkey Government Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- University and program placement
- Tuition Fee
- Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
- Monthly Stipend:
- Undergraduate: 1000 TL per month
- Master’s: 1400 TL per month
- PhD: 1800 TL per month
You May also like:
- IELTS Registration (How to Book a Test)
- IELTS Exam Dates FAQ
- How to Choose IELTS Test Dates
- How to Send IELTS Scores to Colleges
- CAT 2022 Examination
- Introduction to Mini GMAT
- GMAT prep tips: Integrated Reasoning section
- GMAT prep tips: Verbal section
- GMAT prep tips: Quantitative section
- GMAT prep tips: Analytical Writing Assessment
- How to select the best coaching center for GMAT
- How to send GMAT scores to B-Schools
- GMAT Score Report 2022
- GMAT Online Exam
- Best Business Schools in the World
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GMAT 2022 Exam
- GRE Syllabus 2022
- GRE Exam 2022
- PTE Exam Registration 2022
- ACT 2022 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Government Scholarship
To qualify for Turkey Government Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English or Turkish
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Minimum Academic Criteria:
- Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- Age Criteria:
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
- Eligible Groups:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
- Researchers and academicians
- Non-Eligible Groups:
- Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Students already registered in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying for
- Other Requirements
- You should have a TOEFL or IELTS (The Test of English as a Foreign Language) certification. The certification is an international benchmark which shows that you are good enough to take a course at a university, if you want to study in English.
- It is recommended that you should show an official academic record, showing all certificates, courses, and grades which you may have received in your academic career.
- You need to provide a letter stating your purpose in taking this scholarship program. If your Statement of Purpose requires improvements and the essential key points are missing in your SOP then, you may face rejection.
- Applicants should not have any health problems.
- Short-term scholarship programs may have additional application requirements, Please check the requirements during the application period.
How to Apply for Turkey Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following step by step instructions to avail Turkey Government Scholarship:
(1) Make an account on the website of the scholarship from here
- Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
- There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
- Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
- Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
- Applications are free of charge.
- Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and program among their 12 preferences which they choose in the application system
(2) Fill the application on the website with the Required Documents.
(3) All candidates must submit the following documents during online application:
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
For more information about Türkiye Scholarships and the application process, Click here.
- Busting Myths About Studying Abroad
- TOEFL Exam 2022
- 25 Scholarships in USA
- Top 10 Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Top 10 Prestigious Scholarships for the Best Students
- 35+ International Scholarships for Development-Related Studies
- 15+ Tuition Fee Scholarships offered by Universities for International Students
- 10 Distance Learning Scholarships & Tuition
- Top 10 International Scholarships for Women
- 10+ Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Top 50 International Scholarship Programs Offered Annually
- Top 10 Science, Engineering, Technology Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Top 15 Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 International Scholarships for African Students
- ICSP Scholarships at University of Oregon USA
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
- MBA: Admission, Courses, Colleges, Fees
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2023
- USA Scholarships 2023-2024
- Fulbright Scholarship 2023
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023
- Yale University Scholarships 2022
- Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2023