The Meaning of Probation Result in National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN
Probation On Result (All You Need To Know)
Probation simply means a student is asked to repeat the year such a student just finished.
The reason for such repeat could be because of one of the conditions below or both.
1. A student of any year must have failed within (10 to 15) credit units in first and second semesters, or from first semester/second semester only after the completion of a particular academic session.
2. A student’s GPA or CGPA is less than 1.5 after completing a session.
It must be further noted that condition (i) overrides condition (ii).
Meaning that, regardless of the GPA or CGPA, if a student fails within (10-15) credit units in any year, he/she will be asked to probate/or repeat the year.
Moreso, Probating or Repeating the year, the student is expected to register and seat for only his/her previously failed or dropped courses.
He is not expected to take any newly introduced courses of the year he/she is repeating or any new level course.
3. A student may be asked to withdraw or change programme, if after probation that is if He/she fails to attain a GPA/CGPA of 1.5
- How to pay noun school fees
- How To Check NOUN Result on nouonline.net
- How to Check NOUN Results on support.nou.edu.ng
- Five Years Programmes In National Open University, NOUN
- How to get National Open University, NOUN Official Gmail Address
- Steps on How to Update/Activate NOUN Gmail Address
- How to Upload Passport on Nouonline Student Portal
- How To Print NOUN Student ID Card on nouonline.net
- Facts About national open university of Nigeria noun
- Procedure for Change of Course Open University, NOUN
- How To Check NOUN Required Credit Unit for Graduation
- List of Programmes Offered in NOUN
- Registerable Courses & Fees | National Open University of Nigeria
- Fees Schedule | National Open University of Nigeria
- NOUN Management Suspends EMT Programme